LATEST NEWS

Bare's Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bare 1 month ago.

• Author

Bare
    Participant

Character name/s: Bare

Steam Name: Bare1992

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72203815

Age when applying: 26

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?: USA/Eastern Standard

Can you speak and type English fluently?: Yes

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?: Yes/Both

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?: Several months ago/ Have not taken any breaks

How often do you use our discord and our forums?: Discord use daily

List of all previous server staff experience: None, but I know how to use several admin commands

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify): Hopefully all, but I feel Outta would

State the role of staff on the server: Help other staff and players with problems that occur and find a fast/full fix

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them? Yes

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants.
    Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):

I try very hard to help the community with all I can, and with over 2200 hours in ark I feel I bring a lot knowledge of the
    game. I’m genuinely a nice person with a good attitude towards others, even when others aren’t being easy to deal with. In
    my time in ark I’ve played quite a few mods and feel I have quite a good “feel” for how they should run and how easy and/or
    hard they should be. I am currently able to be online at most times to help with problems within the community in game and
    on Discord, honestly more than others due to my large amount of free time, so community members would not have to wait for
    support in Admin capable fixes.
    Thanks for your time and consideration.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.